MOTABAQAH is one of the largest companies in Saudi in the TIC business assisting government entities and private sector to develop their businesses by assuring good control of quality and safety for their assets, processes and products.
Today MOTABAQAH is one of the fast growing companies in its field, working as partner with the multinational groups, local companies and the government entities to improve the quality, efficiency, safety of each segment of the industries: oil & gas, automotive, telecommunication, construction, transportation, energy, marine, manufacturing, medical sector, R&D.
Motabaqah capabilities and facilities covers most of the activities mentioned in the private laboratories system.
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- To exceed our customers’ expectations by continuously developing, improving and optimizing our staff and services
- Focusing every day, every project, every sample, and every analysis on earning our customer’s trust and respect.
- Keep the leadership and pioneering in the field of testing laboratories and quality assurance.
- Excellence in the field of training, qualification and environmental and health inspection services.
- The first choice of services for testing, inspection, calibration and conformity testing to standards of products.
- Our confidence is recognized locally and internationally, by providing the most accurate results.
- The latest and most comprehensive types of technology and solutions.
How We Work
Motabaqah has built a complete network of testing, measurement, inspection, and analysis laboratories, more than 18 laboratories, spread in KSA major cities, and customs ports in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Al-Bathacovering the following activities:
- Food and Water;
- Textile materials;
- Electrical and electronic products;
- Chemical and microbiological products;
- Petroleum and gas products;
- Vehicles and automotive spare parts;
- Building and general materials;
- Children’s toys;
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Materials inspection without damage;
- Issuance of Conformity Certificates (CoCs);
- Pre-shipment inspection services;
- Calibration, measurement, and maintenance services.