Motabaqah is committed towards providing value to its customers, through delivering reliable services with the highest levels of quality. We aim to meet our commitments by:
- Ensuring that our testing, calibration and inspection processes conform to the specifications published by national and international standard organizations including but not limited to ISO 17025, ISO 17020, ISO 9001, etc. and other regulatory agencies while meeting the specific requirements of our clients.
- Providing accurate test results and professional laboratory practices.
- Assuring that our staff are committed to understand and implement our quality management system policies and procedures.
- Training our staff to assure performance, efficiency, and the highest levels of customer satisfaction to our clients, on a continuous basis and in accordance to market demands.
- Allocating needed resources to guarantee technical competency in facilities and activities while continuously improving laboratories capabilities, benchmarked to the best practices in business excellence.
To ensure effective implementation of its Quality Policy and continual improvement of its Management system, Saudi Specialized Laboratories Co. (Motabaqah) establishes Quality Objectives which are measured, analyzed and improved in a regular interval. Quality Objectives includes:
Quality of Services:
- 99% accuracy on issued Calibration certificates/Test reports.
- 90% hit rate on defined calibration/testing turn-around time.
Service to Customer:
- 2 working days response time to Customer inquiries and concerns.
- Meet above 3 rating on Customer satisfaction surveys
- 2 working days resolution of Customer complaints.
Commitment to Quality:
- Continual ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation from SAC/GAC/EGAC/DAKKS and/or certification to ISO 9001.
- 10% reduction on Customer complaints, non-conforming work and internal/external audit findings.
Improvement of resources:
- Continual upgrade of equipment & facilities align with requirements of the Calibration/Test methods and customers.
- Ensure optimized operation of its equipment thru effective preventive maintenance & calibration plans (100% based on schedule).
- Continually equipped personnel with necessary competency for carrying out calibration/testing thru 90% hitrate on approved Training plan.
- Assure quality of calibration/test results thru participation at Inter-laboratory Comparisons and proficiency Testing programs (hitrate based on plan and zero failure rate for accredited tests)