Mr. Mohamed D. Al-DhahyianBoD, Vice Chairman
- Financial & Administrative Planning.
- Expert in financial investment.
- Financial control, consultations and auditing
- Growth strategy management.
- Master of Science in Accounting, 1979, Utah State University, USA.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, 1975, Cairo University, Egypt.
With over 20 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Brandon has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Motabaqah capabilities and facilities covers most of the activities mentioned in the private laboratories system.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: